Re: [ARSCLIST] How to find/hire av professionals

Like Ed, I too am currently a student. I am in the Preservation and Conservation
Studies Dept at the University of Texas-Austin which, as some of you know, was
the host of this past summer's 'SOUND SAVINGS' conference. Also, by May I will
have already taken each of the core courses in archiving here at UT. Before I
came here I managed the Richard F. Wright Jazz Archive at the University of
Kansas for about a year and a half. As it happens, I'm digitizing cassettes of
telephone conversations as I type.

Long story short: we're out here.....

Brandon Burke

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
(512) 495-4566
bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*  "Stand up and face the full force of a dissonance like a man."   *
*                                  -- Charles Ives                  *