Re: [ARSCLIST] How to find/hire av professionals

Guys---

I'm currently a student at the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences, and
I have years of experiences recording audio in the field for video post. I'm
WAY interested in landing an archival job. We have other students who'd be
happy to do the same.

--Ed