[ARSCLIST] posts on the list

This is a very interesting post - I did not read either the original post or
respond in such a fashion. Yet, here in my inbox is a post from George
Brock-Nannestad with my tag line. A problem at my end? Apparently I am not
the only one seeing this, given David's posting of the article and referring
to me at that time. I do not know how my tag line got there.

I also did not make the previous thank you post, also appearing with GBN
heading but my tag line.

I also thank you David, for posting the article.

Joe Salerno
Video Works! Is it working for you?
PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405
http://joe.salerno.com