Re: [ARSCLIST] [78-l] Draft article on Project Gramophone now online for comment -- please review

Mike wrote:

> I've tried on this link and the one in another letter,
> both times I get 'this page cannot be displayed.'
>
> 1130 E European time, 0230 Mtn time US Saturday.
>
> Wha' hoppen?  (or in this case, don't hoppen).

If anyone else is having problems accessing this page (which is
http://www.projectgramophone.org/blog.html ), then let me know and
I'll forward the draft article directly to you. I'd also like to know
how widespread this problem may be.

Thanks.

Jon Noring