Re: [ARSCLIST] Minidisc salvage

The Tascam MD-801R MD recorder has a "Restore" function to recover erased
tracks (essentially rebuilding the TOC) that might solve your problem.
I don't have an MD-801R, but many radio stations use it for it's extensive
cueing and editing functions.  Maybe a friendly local station can help.
Let us (other MD users) know how it goes.

Gary Sprung
Carmel, CA