[ARSCLIST] re discogs and Arhoolie

OKeh, outside of the beer issue, this sounds fantastic and it is only a
matter of semantics upon which I get caught up.  A discography is so
ingrained to many of us...er, me, to mean a reference tool to turn to
when information about a certain recording is needed.  Maybe
"discography" is too casual a term for something all-inclusive like
this.  How aare you dealing with copyright issues?

DS

510-525-7471
fax: 510-525-1204
email: tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx