Re: [ARSCLIST] 21st Century Discographies

> So, from your computer screen you can view a data record of a 78 rpm
> recording, view the discographical information, hear the recording, view
the
> label, read the lyrics,  read a bio of the artist, view photos of the
> artist, read the record label history, view other record company graphics,
> and have it pour you a beer (ok...that you have to get yourself.)

Tom,
My compliments and best of success with such a work.
are you using a specific software or a commercial packhage adapted to your
needs? I am using Filemaker Pro and I think it can basically provide all the
functions you mention, but I'm interested to know your choice. I'd need a
slight modification in order to pour a glass of raki however.

Thanks

Francesco Martinelli
Lungarno Mediceo 10
56127 PISA ITALY