Re: [ARSCLIST] Correspondence with Lawrence Lessig

At 12:39 PM 10/21/2003 -0400, Aaron Luis Levinson wrote:
Let me offer a novel approach to one of the scenarios in question which
to my knowledge has not
been previously presented:

Some of us do this when we can contact the artist. see http://www.richardhess.com/mlh/cds.htm

These were even made from the master tapes--and enough interest was
generated by the first three to encourage the fourth, all-new effort.

On the other hand, if you cannot contact and work with the artists, then
there is often little to be gained. In that case, I send out CD-Rs to the
dozen closest friends who would appreciate the music and hope for the best
after I'm gone.

As to enigmas, here's one I'd love to restore from the master tapes, but
I've failed in every attempt to contact the artist. The cassette copies
that I have are only marginally worth restoring...maybe now that I have the
Dragons, I'll try again.

http://www.richardhess.com/links/se__000.htm

Cheers,

Richard