[ARSCLIST] Polish/Ukranian Recordings

I'm cataloging recordings for the local historical society. Basically a
hodge podge, but there are a lot of Eastern European recordings:
Jewish/Polish/Ukranian. The Jewish ones are not a problem plus there are
plenty of experts I can query as well as books. Are there some
equivalent sources of information for Polish and/or Ukranian music and
recordings? Most of these are Victor Electric "Scroll" and Columbia Viva
Tonals from about 1925.

RA Friedman, Archivist
Freedman Jewish Music Archive
University of Pennsylvania