Re: [ARSCLIST] audio workstation help #2

I agree that going from one computer to another will
work, the best.  I belive Sound Forge only has 2
channels, at least the one I have does. You could try
The free pro tools from digidesign, and you can play
and record at the same time thogh your equipment,
perhaps you need to shut off the channel coming back
in the computer though the sound mixer and monitor
though headphones at the last stage before going back
into the computer, if it has a headphone jack.

Shawn  www.borrirecords.com