[ARSCLIST] Stars & Stripes words

Please excuse cross posting:

Someone on one of these lists was looking for the original words to the music of Sousa's Stars and Stripes Forever.
   I've discovered them if the copyright note is correct, in a Boy Scout Song book.  Words by Bob Russell, copyrighted in 1897 and 1925 by John Church Co., Phila. PA.
   If these words are still needed, please contact me.

Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
Information Resources and Library Development
trescott@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookbay.com/PioneersInBrass.htm