Re: [ARSCLIST] Mystery Recordings

Hi Dismuke,
           I haven't the time to preview your listing
for a few weeks, however there is gentlemen who owns
"Arkansas Record-CD Exhange" Up in Little Rock,
Arkansas.  I've heard him on the talk radio and have
visited his business.  IF ANYONE knows recorded music
especially vintage music from the past this man may
be the answer to your paryers.  He can also obtain
any and all "Hard to find" records.

Arkansas Record-CD Exchange
http://www.arcd.com
phone: 501-753-7877
fax:   501-758-7556

IF by chance you have any Radio entertainment (OTR)
I would be thrilled to work on those as well, but
again, due to travel & work, I am booked till after
the 21st.

      Good Luck,

               Drew Malone; Raines III
               drewslexy@xxxxxxxxx