Re: [ARSCLIST] NBC broadcasts repository

I don't believe there's any single "comprehensive" collection. I believe
the National Archives has a lot of NBC news recordings, and there might be
something at the Library of Congress. But there are many other collections
in places like university libraries that have extensive runs of one or two
programs.

Are you looking for something in particular? The old-time radio hobbyists
have done a pretty good job of cataloging the stuff that's in circulation.

John Ross
Northwest Folklife