Re: [ARSCLIST] NBC broadcasts repository

At 09:42 AM 9/2/2003 -0700, Jerry McBride wrote:
Can anyone tell me of an institution that has a comprehensive or close to
comprehensive collection of recordings of NBC radio broadcasts from the
1930s and 1940s?

I am far from expert in these matters, but if faced with that question I would begin at The Museum of Broadcasting in either New York or Los Angeles.

Mike mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/