Re: [ARSCLIST] digital recording

I would strongly suggest you start with researching what
software/hardware you are looking at using (according to what you want
to accomplish - your needs), then buy the computer accordingly. Don't
rule out a Mac; they are alot easier to maintain.

In terms of hardware, I would suggest looking into the Apogee Mini-Me
for the analog to digital converter, which is 2-channel and should work
(according to them by telephone) through the USB port; there is even a
D->A headphone jack for monitoring...

http://apogeedigital.com/pdf/minime_ds.pdf

Best regards,

Alyssa.