Re: [ARSCLIST] RECORD CLEANING FLUID

"James A. Harrod" wrote:

> I would appreciate some help in locating a company called PRIME
> SYSTEMS.  I need to replenish my supply of their PRS-b Record
> Cleaning Fluid (for brush systems).  My 8 oz bottle is empty and I
> long ago lost contact info for them.  Failing that could anyone on
> the list recommend another iso-alcohol based fluid for brush cleaning
> systems?

Better than that, look for the Disc Doctor's brushes and chemistry... there's
a link on my web site.

Also, I cover cleaning materials and solutions in the manual for the
Keith Monks "Archivist" Record Cleaning Machine machine.  It is available
in a .pdf file which I will send any listmember for the asking.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE process De-Clickle!