[ARSCLIST] RECORD CLEANING FLUID

I would appreciate some help in locating a company called PRIME
SYSTEMS.  I need to replenish my supply of their PRS-b Record
Cleaning Fluid (for brush systems).  My 8 oz bottle is empty and I
long ago lost contact info for them.  Failing that could anyone on
the list recommend another iso-alcohol based fluid for brush cleaning
systems?

Hoping to hear....

Jim
--