Re: [ARSCLIST] FS: EMT 266X Transient Noise Eliminator

Hello,

 Please pardon the intrusion.

 I know this isn't exactly the correct forum for this, but seeing as it
is related to record transcription I thought there might be some
interest.

 I have a nice EMT 266X Transient Noise Eliminator for sale. It is in
very good working condition and I believe I have an owners manual with
schematics for it as well. Asking price is 350.00 + shipping. Interested
parties can contact me at audio101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or directly at
952-736-3374

 Thank you

 Dave Meyers