Re: [ARSCLIST] Sigma Sound Studios SOLD

A sad day. When I started my engineering career in the early 70's, Sigma was always one of  a handful of studio facilities I revered, and I have had great respect for how Joe has managed to keep it going all these years. I'm afraid that this is a trend that's going to be hard to reverse.

--Scott

--
Scott D. Smith C.A.S.
Chicago Audio Works, Inc.

Steve Ramm wrote:
Those who were at the Phila ARSC Conference in May and heard Joe Tarsia of the legendary Sigma Sound Studios give his great presentation will want to read this article from today's Philadelphia Weekly.

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/article.asp?ArtID=5984

Steve Ramm