Re: [ARSCLIST] Long-term/preservation audio

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

----- if I were in the future and had a good signal processing programme, I
would be tempted to remove the acoustic feedback from the horribly howling
reproductions of some amplified guitar music (the Star Spangled Banner by
Jimi Hendrix as an example), in particular if my study of the history of
music went no further than John Stafford Smith and did not get to the
performance practice of the late 20th century.

Kind regards,

George