Re: [ARSCLIST] Long-term/preservation audio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
> A whole bunch of people issued records to aid hunters- duck calling, etc.
> have one group where I think you plugged the record player into your
pickup
> lighter socket and played the appropriate call while sitting in your blind
> at the ready.
Judging from related sleeves and such I've seen, I think the idea was that
you bought the duck call from the issuer, and also bought the record that
showed you how to use it (or they may have been sold as a package?)

I wonder, though, what the oddest non-entertainment recording ever created
may have been used for/sounded like?