Re: [ARSCLIST] Long-term/preservation audio

At 11:45 AM 7/5/2003 -0700, Paul T. Jackson wrote:
Bravo Steve:
    Yes, there was a company that made paper discs for advertisers and
promoters...Including one of the motor car Lincoln's running engine, made
for the Ford Museum.  I suspect that's preserved.  I had a number of these
also, and found them fascinating.

1. I have a transfer of such a paper disc with Beverly Sills singing Christmas carols for Fortnam and Putnam - 1955. I posted it at my WWW site as the holiday offering several years ago.

2. I check on the Red Cross centenary recording of 1981. A friend has it as
an LP and it is now available (terms unknown) from headquarters on CD.

Mike mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/