Here are the particulars:

Date: Tuesday, July 22 from 7-9 PM

Location: Nauck's Vintage Records, 22004 Sherrod Lane, Spring, TX

Cost: FREE!

Directions:   From Interstate 45 (north or south), take the FM 2920/Tomball
exit (Exit 70A - between Houston and the Woodlands) and head west on FM
2920. Proceed 3.5 miles to Rhodes road (5 stop lights). Turn right (north)
on Rhodes and proceed to the stop sign. Turn left at the stop and then turn
right at the first street, which is Sherrod Lane. Park in the church
parking lot; the Nauck building is across the street on the northeast corner.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending.

Hope to see you there!

Kurt Nauck
President, ARSC-Texas Chapter
281-288-7826
www.78rpm.com

If you wish to be removed from our email list, please let me know and I
will personally delete your address from our database. We do not share
email addresses with anyone else, and only wish to send these meeting
notices to interested parties.