From: Peoples, Curtis [mailto:curtis.peoples@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 June 2003 21:04
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Mitsui CDRS

We are going to purchase some Mitsui CDRs for our oral history collection. I was wondering, are the archival gold quality cds really that much better than the regular Mitsui golds? There is about a 20 cent price difference, which can add up quickly.

Curtis Peoples
Archivist
PO Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Southwest Collections Special Collections Library
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
curtis.peoples@xxxxxxx
Phone: 806-742-3749 ext 265
Fax: 806-742-0496
www.swco.ttu.edu

Now exhibiting at the British Library Galleries:

Painted Labyrinth : the world of the Lindisfarne Gospels

Until 28 September 2003. Admission Free.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.