CAT No BD 34 Price £3.00

From: The City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society (CLPGS)
http://www.clpgs.org.uk/bookshop.htm

This is their home page: http://www.clpgs.org.uk/

Forgive me if this message is construed as a commercial advert.  It is,
technically, but at the same time CLPGS is not a commercial organisation!

Nigel Bewley
British Library Sound Archive

Now exhibiting at the British Library Galleries:

Painted Labyrinth : the world of the Lindisfarne Gospels

Until 28 September 2003.  Admission Free.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.