Re: [ARSCLIST] ELBERG MD12

This method is reffered to as Key inputing and can be done if you use the
wrong track and it corresponds to the pops and clicks impeding your sound.
also the frequencies must be selected correctly upfront to insure the music
or whatever your program is will not be muffled or taken away completly. I
didn't see the first message about your problem so if I'm off it's because
all I saw was the response. In that cse just diregard me.
John Loy