Re: [ARSCLIST] Dolby B in software

I THOUGHT Dolby B reel-to-reel reference level was the same as Dolby
A...but I could be wrong...at 185nWb/m...this is "Ampex Operating Level."

A good resource for things like this is the MRL Web site.

http://www.flash.net/~mrltapes/

My experience with the Advent units is that the pin/socket connectors
became noisy. The AN-180 Teac that I have seems to be performing as well as
the day I got it in 1975 or so.

Cheers,

Richard