[ARSCLIST] Alternate Housing for ARSC Conference in Philly

Last year when we were looking at Penn Campus, I took my camera and shot some photos of the Dorem Rooms which are being offered to attendees. I found that I still had them and thought I'd share. These rooms are "basic" but, like the Sheraton, have great views. The last two photos are of the top floor lounge.

There are 9 photos and you can see them at this URL:

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=508067713491_38952923803&collid=23272923803&photoid=15272923803

Steve Ramm