Re: [ARSCLIST] Wire recording types

Well last time I looked we had a minifon recorder in our "museum". I
wouldn't play a minifon wire on a Webster-Chicago. The speed is not
comparable. But most important the transport on a Webster is brutal even
on Webster wires. Never mind what it would do to the very thin fine wire
of the minifon. So if you don't want to destroy those wires, use a
minifon.

Adrian Cosentini
Chief Audio Engineer
VidiPax