Re: [ARSCLIST] Playback of Durium Junior Records

All audio disks that are not vinyl Lp or 45 rpm cannot be played back on
a "standard" turntable. You need a large selection of different size and
shape styli. You need a tone arm that can be adjusted in all sorts of
"non-standard" positions. You need a turntable that is capable of
variable speeds. And last but not least you need a phono pre-amp to
recreate a wide variety of playback curves (Eq). Of course if you have
experiance restoring and remastering "non-standard" discs, it couldn't
hurt. So that's what you need. If you don't have that you risk damaging
the disks and getting, not the best possible sound out of them.

Adrian Cosentini
VidiPax
450 west 31st street
New York, NY 10001