Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Burners DVD+RW discs

I own two Plextor burners and am pleased with them. I have had a SCSI 12x
burner for several years. I have a faster (40x?) IDE burner, but the
computer can't make it go full out. Your software has to support BURNPROOF,
but that is good.

Your mileage may vary. Quality may vary unit to unit and model to model.

I use (almost) exclusive Mitsui CD-Rs. Too bad Mitsui doesn't make DVD+RW
discs which is what my new computer uses.

Anyone know a really good, archival DVD+RW disc?

Cheers,

Richard