Re: [ARSCLIST] Cataloging, Collecting, Copyright, and Conversion

I shall continue to post articles on copyrights and other subjects
pertaining to sound recordings that should be of interest to the ARSC
community generally, even though they may rarely concern audio
restoration. (I will be not be forwarding articles for the forty days and
forty nights of Lent, as is my annual wont.) I am sorry if these articles
are of so little interest to some that they are driven from the list,
though I rarely send more than one or two a day. But the interests of the
wider ARSC community must take priority.

Personally, I appreciate Frank's article posts. They have been very informative, and it is unlikely that I would have run across them elsewhere.

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389