Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:39 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Lytec FRED

Dear Group,
I have been searching for a Lytec Fred to lease or purchase so that I could transfer about 120 quarter inch audiotapes that I recorded about 15 years ago.  They all squeak.  I am interested in a Lytec Fred because another member of the group recommended that it would allow me to transfer these tapes without causing residue on the heads and squeak.  Does anyone know where one exists in the United States?  Thank you in advance,
David Hoffman
veteran documentary filmmaker.
www.theHoffmancollection.com