[ARSCLIST] Discographical Database Project?

[In my prior message I inadvertently left some text from a prior reply
that should not have been there. I apologize, so I am resending this.]

I vaguely recall some effort a few years ago to design and build a
discographical database for all earlier recordings (say for all
pre-WWII recordings.)

What's the status of this project? Has data been gathered?

Thanks.

Jon Noring