[ARSCLIST] 78 production

If someone can assist this gentleman, please contact him directly. Thanks!

From: "Ben White" <benwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nauck@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Curious Problem

Perhaps you could help with a problem we are attempting to solve. Do you know of any source that still manufactures 78 rpm records? We would be interested in sourcing this to have a record mass produced in this format. Any information or direction you could give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ben White

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.