Re: [ARSCLIST] National Recording Registry

Need I point out that recently declassified Soviet files have shown that
McCarthy was very much on the mark?

Need I also point out that billions (that's with a "b") of people were
"liquidated" in the name of Communism/collectivization? Talk about ruining
lives. I dare say Hollywood unemployment pales in comparison to mass murder
and genocide.

Cheers,
JP