From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Francesco Martinelli
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 9:38 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist minidisc

My archive has been donated some live recordings made on minidisc. Is there a way to transfer digitally or the MD machines come only with analog out and have to be resampled to transfer to Cd?
I'll be extremely grateful if someone on the list can provide me with some insight since I'm totally unfamiliar with MD.
thanks to all
Francesco Martinelli
Lungarno Mediceo 10
56127 PISA ITALY