From: Francesco Martinelli [mailto:fmartinelli@xxxxxx]
Sent: 16 January 2003 14:38
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist minidisc

My archive has been donated some live recordings made on minidisc. Is there a way to transfer digitally or the MD machines come only with analog out and have to be resampled to transfer to Cd?
I'll be extremely grateful if someone on the list can provide me with some insight since I'm totally unfamiliar with MD.
thanks to all
Francesco Martinelli
Lungarno Mediceo 10
56127 PISA ITALY
http://space.tin.it/musica/upsma/

Free exhibition at the British Library Galleries :

Magic Pencil : Children’s Book Illustration Today (to 31 March) original graphic work of 13 contemporary artists

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.