arsclist HELP with cleaners for vinyl records

I have a record cleaning machine for my vinyl collection, but I need to get some more cleaner to use with it.  When I bought the machine, it came with one small bottle of cleaner.  I also bought a bottle of concentrate that I added to a gallon of distilled water.  After sitting around for years, that mixture got kinda funky so I threw it away.  It's time to get something new.

I shopped around for commercial cleaners, but all the ones I found are priced out of this world.

I did some research on the subject online.  I think this is the solution I want to make:

75 ml distilled water

25 ml Isopropyl alcohol (make sure there are no additives, like Lanolin)

.5 ml wetting agent (Kodak Photo flow, Triton X-114 or X-100)

... but instead of Triton X-114 or X-100 which are suppose to be nasty things that can cause health problems, I hope to use Triton(tm) XL-80N surfactant from Dow Chemical which is suppose to be safe.

I went to Dow's web page and requested a sample a couple weeks ago.  The only thing I received from them was a specification in the form of a .pdf document.

Any thoughts/comments on the subject?  Does anyone know I can buy a small quantity of Triton(tm) XL-80N surfactant.

thanks

Gary