arsclist ARSCLIST Changing servers--Important administrative announcement

On Monday, January 13, the ARSClist will be changing servers. We have nearly outgrown our capacity here at the University of Rochester, and the Library of Congress has graciously agreed to host the list. All of the people who are registered now are already on the new list, so you shouldn't have to do anything to register or use the new list. However, when we switch over, new messages will obviously have to be directed to the new list. There will not be an automatic redirect from the old list, but I'm trying to set up a response that would remind the sender to use the new list. Unless there is something particularly urgent on Monday, I'd like to ask that we hold off any messages that day until the new list is up and running. If you have any questions, please send them to me. Thanks.

Jim Farrington
Owner, ARSCList
Sibley Music Library
Eastman School of Music