arsclist Gary Galo

Steve Smolian wrote:

Garry Galo sent me an email to which I've been trying to respond at the =
address from which it was sent. I've replied twice and been told they =
were undeliverable.=20
What gives?

I spoke about two weeks ago to Gary Galo via telephone. I had been trying to
E-mail him, and all of my E-mails were bouncing. Gary said that he had been
aware of some sort of problem with the server, but he was under the
impression that responding to one of *his* E-mails would circumvent the
problem. We tried to prove this to be true. The experiment ended in failure.
I ended up sending my original E-mail to him via snail mail.

Rest assured that Gary Galo is alive and well, but his mail server is not!

Aaron Z Snyder

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
from the author of the post.