RE: arsclist 19-3/4" Path Records ??

Yes I figures the High rpm was for a louder playback, this was a major
issue for public venues as I understand it.

 You bring up a good point. What would be the best way to pack and ship
this record so it would survive? I don?t plan on bidding on it, but
maybe someone else on the list might be.

Thanks

Dave Meyers
Overkill audio inc.