arsclist Sound Display Cases/Equipment?

Suggestions, please, ladies and gentlemen, for types of, and sources for,
display cases (or equipment to go into existing cases) that will let patrons
hear some recordings.  Could be the type of thing with a speaker on it, or
with headphones, so long as it is pretty much a "You push the button, we do
the rest" sort of thing.  In this particular case (both instance and object)
we'll have some signage and photos and a 78 or two and we'd like to give
people the chance to hear some snippets of singing by the subject of the
display.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, yes, but not so dangerous as none.
As a wise old logician once said:  A person with a little knowledge trying
to make it do the work of more will usually do less harm than a person with
no knowledge trying to make it do the work of some.  Pretend that I know
nothing about these devices except that I have used them in museums.
References to literature, and links to supplier websites, would be welcome,
too.

Thanks.

Michael A. Tarabulski, Archivist
International Jazz Collections