From: Alyssa Ryvers [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 10, 2002 2:49 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: arsclist CD markers

I called Staedtler a few years ago when they first came out with their CD
marker, and they weren't able to guarantee they were water-based/safe. Maybe
you guys have a different source from Staedtler than I a few years ago.

Maxell makes CD markers as well, that according to them are water-based and
safe. If you live in Canada, you will not believe this, but you can pick up
a pack of 4 at Zellers (their distributor) for $5 CND.

HHB also sells markers from what I understand - $3 CND each.

Best,

Alyssa.
Alyssa Ryvers.
www.musicnorth.com