arsclist RE: Technics Sp-15 Archivist Turntable

Hello,

 For anyone who might be interested. I have a rebuilt SP-15 Turntable up
for sale on ebay. You may view it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3283&item=1944307
003&rd=1

 This table is branded a SL-1015 which is a SP-15 that was marketed to
consumers as a complete setup with arm and base. (I have a SP-15 chassis
I can put on if the number really means anything to you).

 This unit has been rebuilt using many of my upgrade parts.

1- All Electrolytic Capacitors have been replaced
2- Power supply transistors have been upgraded to hand selected matched
pairs of the proper C2335 transistor.
3- a Hand machined undersized spindle has been installed which allows up
to 1mm of record offset, included is a standard size collar for normal
use.
4- The spindle shaft has been checked for straightness
5- The bearing housing has had a 3rd screw hole drilled and taped for
added thrust plate stability.
6- a hand machined 3/16" thick aluminum thrust plate with polished
hardened steel insert has been installed.
7- all mechanical parts have been checked, cleaned and re-lubed with
special high Temperature grease.
8- Unit has undergone a 24 hour continuous use testing and break in
procedure.

This table comes with the SH-1015 base with a custom made arm puck. I'm
not sure what arm went on this puck, it has a very small hole drilled in
it. Perfect for mounting your SME 3009 arm. The base is not the
prettiest base I have even seen with many marks and scratches. there are
no feet or cover for the base. I will offer a discount if you would like
the motor assembly without the base.

 I have a Buy it now price of 550.00. If a bid has been placed, and the
buy it now is not there. I will end the auction early for anyone wanting
the table for the buy it now price.

 I am now offering repair/rebuild services for Sp-15's as well. Please
contact me at overkill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more details.

Thank You

Dave Meyers
Overkill audio inc.