arsclist Cedar and Sadie in Archives

Dear ARCLIST subscribers,

Here's a typical Monday morning problem (for me) and I'm hoping some may be
able to help out: Due to recent budget cuts I've suddenly got to come up
with some very persuasive and cogent reasons why I think Cedar and Sadie
products are perfectly suited to an archival audio digitization/restoration
project. Easy enough right? I've already got a long list of reasons, but I'm
hoping input from others (on or off list) who are currently using Cedar
and/or Sadie will bolster my argument.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Jonathan Wise
Audiovisual Archives Technician / Technicien aux archives audiovisuelles
Canadian Museum of Civilization / Musée canadien des civilisations
100 Laurier St.
P.O. Box 3100, Station B
Hull, Quebec J8X 4H2
Web: www.civilization.ca