arsclist message from Richard Warren

For some reason this message to the list from Richard bounced.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Warren [mailto:richard.warren@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 5:03 PM
To: Farrington, Jim
Subject: RE: BOUNCE arsclist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Non-member submission f
rom [Richard Warren <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx>]

Hi Jim,

That's never happened before. Would you please copy it and run it.

Everyone at Yale has an address with name.name@xxxxxxxx, which the
translator sends to the appropriate place; and I've posted messages as
recently as last week or early this week with no trouble.

Meanwhile I'll try a test message so we can see if it happens again. But I
won't know anything until tomorrow, as I have to go to carpool now.

Best, Richard

-