arsclist 4th edition of Pioneers in Brass remainders

Dear Musical World, with regret, I am moving, and the remainders of Pioneers in Brass 4th CD-ROM edition are available at $10 each,  through the 12th of November.  Any copies remaining after that will be destroyed, as I cannot hold these in storage indefinitely, and cannot - will not -- give them away.  Many organizations received free review copies for which a review was never forthcoming which impacted sales, others have graciously added information to your sites about this work for which I am so very grateful. It is unfortunate that organizations such as Baker and Taylor; Ingram and others make it so expensive and cumbersome and virtually impossible for small publishers to enter that sort of distribution chain.
You may send checks made to me at 1104 Paul Avenue, Oak Harbor, WA  98277.
Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
Information & Library Development
trescott@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookbay.com/PioneersInBrass.htm