RE: arsclist RE: Technics SP-15 Turntables

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Dave wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  These tables come with a UN drilled arm puck, a 16" arm will work I
> have been told. You just need to drill the arm puck accordingly. These
> do come with covers that cover arm and table and are about the size of
> the base. Very nice I have one myself.

The cover that was shipped with the base may fit. It depends on the arm
used. I have two, one fitted with an SME arm...cover fits, the other,
fitted with an old Sony arm, cover doesn't fit.

I acquired my first SP-15 in 1983, the second in 1985. Both have worked
beautifully, no problems.

Karl

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html