arsclist I'll be at Archives on Oct 18

Hi Brenda,
I'll be back in Chicago for my Grandma's memorial service on Oct 18, and
will be visiting the archives in the early part of the day. When I talked to
Frank he said you and Konrad will be in town then as well. I was wondering
if you guys might like to meet for lunch on the 18th?
Things are going well for me here, Louis is a fascinating subject to be
working on, and I'm really enjoying listening to the tapes (for the most
part). I've been doing a bit of live recording in my spare time, as well as
continuing on the Folkfest project. Since I got here I've burned over 1200
CDs (counting both projects)!
Hope Bloomington is treating you well
-Matt Sohn

-